Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Victory Victoria's

I love Victoria's Secret!
If you have small boobs, you will know what I am talking about when it comes to Victoria's Secret bras. If you have boobs at all- I guess you will know what I am talking about too. Us small boobied women live lives where cleavage is a dream, back pain is unknown, and size C cups is just a fantasy. I've never had "double boob," (not that I wish for that) or wore a v-neck shirt and felt a breath of scandal. I've never worn a bikini and realized that my bosom looked sultry and saucy and all the lifeguards were checking it out too. I deal with other issues, like how to draw attention to my better features: making my waist look ever so tiny, my eyes: oh so beautiful, my collar bone sexy and boney (is that attractive?). When it comes to my boobs, I try, don't get me wrong. But some battles aren't worth fighting for, or are they?
Small AND Proud

My first visit to Victoria's Secret began with the feeling or doing something very bad. A lingerie store? I was expecting mostly whips, chains, lace, and leather. Of course I was around 15 years old and I'm sure going to buy my first real bra. Come to find out, not as naughty as I thought. The house of scandal turned out to be where me and my 34A tots found a place we would call home. This is where I bought my first real life big girl bra. I loved my Victoria's Secret bra. We went everywhere together: Geometry class, prom and homecoming, dates...and later to college, nightclubs, house parties, and Organic Chemistry (that one i threw in there for my mom). I don't need to mention that I probably have that same bra somewhere in a drawer (not only because they last forever, but also because my trusty chest pals have not grown since, therefore I don't need to venture out for larger sizes) but I already have, so whatever.


Everyone needs a little something extra. 
Many people wonder why women shop so much at Vicky's so I will unveil the mystery. Men, have you ever wanted to buy underwear that came with a build in sock in the front? No-butt women out there: haven't you wanted to just try the padded butt jeans? Who else out there wants bigger calf muscles (or was it just the one guy on MTV's real life?), bigger paychecks, longer eyelashes??? We all want something we don't have. And well, not only do these bras literally make my boobs appear way larger than they actually are, but they are also super comfortable, give me real life cleavage, and like I mentioned before, they last for years and years and years. Forever! Still in great condition. I tried buying a cheap bra that fit pretty comfy, but after washing it three times it was all distorted and pokey and gross.

See what a HUGE difference a good bra makes?



There once was this bra I bought from Victoria's Secret that they marketed as "Your Secret Weapon"  because you could tighten the middle piece to pull the bra cups closer together. This bra gave me so much cleavage that I would lose stuff in it...I wanted to kiss the person who thought of that miracle. I also once had a water bra that weight about 5 lbs- this was great for a while, but then I started to feel guilty for false advertising.


The joy that Victoria's Secret brought to me was priceless- actually it was $49.99 a pop. I will forever be indebted to this great company that has been able to bring my self confidence up (two sizes, actually). I hope I was able to shed some light on this matter to those who don't understand and if you are still in the dark, my advice would be to take a little trip to the nearest mall and venture into the little miracle store we know as: Victoria's Secret.

I bet these girls would have loved the Secret Weapon.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that real life episode. Also I am right there with you cousin. I think I inherited your push the books together bra. Is bra sharing weird?

    ReplyDelete