Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

START A NEW

So I have decided to go forth with this whole blog thing. I know, I know, everyone has a blog. Even my 7 year old niece has a blog about nature, click this WORD. I figured I would show her up and continue with mine. Mine won't really have a typical item I write about. In fact, let me tell you what you are to expect if you so desire to indulge in spending your free time reading what I have to say...

First of all what you will mainly be reading is about things in my head as it spews out of my fingers onto the keys of my little laptop here. Ideas, thoughts, theories, etc. You are welcome to comment, but don't be mean unless you are cold hearted and can do better. I may also write about something I have done, will do, or thought about doing but will probably never do. I could also write about movies, books, songs, photos. Whatever I want because, well, this is my blog.

So, I hope that you will find an interest or two and maybe get a little laughter here and there out of what I have to say. I also hope that you have a really nice day today. Thanks, Tara.

Me and my niece, Kalea. The one with the nature blog. 

2 comments: